College Planning Resources for
Schools & College Counselors
Inspire Kids For Tomorrow + Enhance Your Professional Development Today
We have designed programming to support college and career readiness for students, family engagement in the college process, and professional development for teachers and college counselors.
Our professional development curriculum, “The Education Doctor® for Schools”, is student-centered, based on adolescent, school transition, and college completion research and informed by ongoing site visits to college campuses.
The program can be customized to fit district budget, school-wide goals, and/or organizational profiles.
Our core programming for middle and high schools include:
- Transition bridges (middle school to high school and high school to college
- Family engagement solutions
- School profile and online media resources
- Professional development for teachers and counselors
Our program can be delivered through a variety of methods:
- School-based events that deliver 60-90 minutes of content and Q&A in group setting for teachers, school counselors, and/or families
- Curriculum materials, which include workbooks and tip sheets for later reference
- Research and evaluation services, which may include survey administration, observation tools, and reporting
Our most popular workshops for middle and high schools:
How to Help Students Get In and Get Money for College
How to Write the Best Teacher Recommendations
What to Know Before High School
9th grade Transition
Parents as Partners in Education
Paying for College at Any Income Level